Friday, March 20, 2009

Super Scents!!


I am really enjoying some fabulous scents in my home right now! I got some new Scentsy bars and I'm in heaven! Right now, I can't decide if I love Lucky in Love or Irish Cream more. I can't say enough about the product. I feel great in knowing there is no open flame, my bars will last a long, long time and for economic reasons, it makes sense since I'm re-using my scents over and over! I just pour them back into the containers when I want to change things from soothing Sugar Cookie to Cranberry Spice, or Lemon Lavender, Home Sweet Home....Well you get the idea! I have been so happy since getting my little Scentsy warmer over a year ago. Check it out and let me know which scents you love best! If you are in the Seattle area contact Katie Jones to get a whiff of her products personally!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Mindy!! Not only are you talented, but very kind, as well! ~ Katie Jones ~ Scentsy Wickless Products Direcctor

Anonymous said...

good scents

 
UA-7283460-7