Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Only a few remain!



I'm thinking I only have six or seven of these tucked away. They are coming to a close. I'd made about fifty of them. Sad...going, going..
I enjoy putting a spin on images from nature, this print is no exception. I'd like to find it in a child's room, kitchen, entry way or office.

Poplar leaves was produced one of my Gocco's. My intent was to show off registration because it's just more interesting to me. The paper is has a felt-like feel, it's pale yellow and 80lb text similar to 60lb cover, the deckle is at the left of the print the brand is Brockway color is ivory, size is 8.5 x 11 with plenty of space around the image for framing. Brockway sure makes an excellent printmaking paper.

I'd love to create some wedding invitations or save the dates with this sort of theme and pattern!

No comments:

 
UA-7283460-7