Monday, December 28, 2009

Excited for my new molds--Scentsy and Berry Blush Meltdown!


As you can see the new warmer for January has an adorable design, perfect for any tween and also Valentine's Day! If you purchase the warmer during January you'll get a 10% discount! It's just enough that you can spend that savings on an extra bar of Scentsy wax!

I had ordered new molds to create my Scentsy samples of Berry Blush>>> (January's new Scentsy scent) I'm hoping they'll be here so I can begin the meltdown on Thursday! Woo hoo! I got a note they've been shipped, so we'll see! Scentsy is a new company, just celebrating five wonderful years of business. Now is the best time to become a consultant! There are so many areas where the product needs featuring and that's were you can play the part, earn an income selling an amazing product that so many people love!

1 comment:

midspoint said...

thank you for following me Midspointofview.blogspot.com...

Love your warmer and the scents sound luscious! gonna check out your store!

Blessings,
Mid

and I LOVE Montana...I'm from Washington

 
UA-7283460-7