Thursday, December 17, 2009

18" Two hundred Shade




I had this shade (on another elk lamp that my husband made me) at a local Christmas Bazaar a couple of weeks ago. What a hit! Wow, I had endless comments on it's unique style and beauty! I was really fortunate to have power in the middle of the gym! I felt like a queen with my little power inverter! Just a note about my lamp shades. I can create a shade design from any of my art...or from yours or your children's art for that matter~ just contact me for details!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Mindy! Thanks for following my blog. I just wanted to say I absolutely love this lamp! It's astonishingly beautiful.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love this lamp and had to call my hubby in to take a look! We have lots of antlers lying around just waiting to be used in a project and we both love this idea!

Scentsy Montana said...

This lamp is FANTASTIC!! You are so incredibly talented. What a creative idea.

 
UA-7283460-7