Friday, August 03, 2007

Sending Promo? Do it Better!

I'm so glad to be a part of Natasha's Leads. My mailing list is outstanding and I'm gaining a stronger customer base because of it. I purchased my contacts from Natasha, and they couldn't be better. I have never had one returned e-mail when I've sent out my e-newsletters! Not one! I know it's common but I have used these for months and I must say they are as good as gold. Which brings me to the second benefit of joining this affiliate. I'm gaining cash from sharing this link on my site as well as sharing it with others that have any product to sell or business, home or otherwise. At this point it might not be a ton, but it is true cash of the spendable kind and I have done little and still earned it. I can't be more honest than that. So check it out if you have a product you are selling or need to promote yourself give this a try in a few months, I have noticed a big difference in my sales and views to my products.

No comments:

 
UA-7283460-7