Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Groovy Inclinations Ultimate Plaid and Tropics Stationery pack








This a 40 piece stationery pack that I've been working on.

will be fun for mom and daughter both. Each pack holds:
sixteen sheets of perfectly plaid designed 5.5 x 8.5 paper
with eight envelopes.
four large glossy tropics inspired 5.5 x 8.5 postcards and envelopes
two 5 x 7 hello greeting cards with plain envelopes
two 5 x 7 thank you cards with quirky plaid envelopes
four 3" circle gift tags
six 1" round plaid stickers
six 1.5" tropical flower stickers

40 pieces plus 16 envelopes

Gosh I'd love to have one for Mother's day! LOL...I know couldn't I just whip up one of these grand sets for myself? It doesn't seem to be that easy. For customers, no problem. But ask any carpenter's wife how many projects she has scheduled and rescheduled for her man. Does the phone man's wife have a need for a new jack? (uh, yah I do...right next to my computer so that I can shop for shoes with my beef!!)So, it goes I hardly ever use my own stationery--But, I would love it!! I usually only allow myself a card, or a sheet of the paper...sigh. I want this though!

No comments:

 
UA-7283460-7