Friday, September 05, 2008

Sunset Flo Print


A recent listing on etsy~ I enjoy the layered textures and soft hues and saturated hues. Continued from my new series of patterns and nature...Orange wins again! I must share that cantaloupe was used in the making of this image. And, it has nothing to do with the hues! Do you know what it is? I laced some patina in the background...couldn't resist!

This is a digital image compiled of my own illustrations, brushes and photos.

8.5 x 11 paper with image at 8 x 10 printed on Epson's finest matte finish paper

5 comments:

Mr. I said...

Nice Design! I too like orange color much. the flowers at bottom make it really impressive and interesting

Jack Payne said...

Wow! Real surrealistic stuff.

Serahs said...

Nice design! Perfect fall color.

Jordanka Yaretz said...

I love the colors and the design in your work, beautiful.
Jordanka

Moon Spirit said...

My favorite!! I love the colors and I agree the flowers at the bottom give just enough pop to make this a really beautiful piece.

 
UA-7283460-7