Friday, January 26, 2007

Contest for best__________and Random Chosen Shopper's Giving Spree

I'm holding a contest for the best customer appreciation photo sent to me this week-end.(1-26---1-28) The winner will be announced on Monday the 29th. I'm looking something fun, but I'm also looking for at least one shot of the product itself. Those of you that have bought prints show me how you've framed the art!

What are we playing for? One mini pack of Sweet Cheeks Stationery which will debut on January 30th and one print printed on 8.5 x 11 paper, of the winner's choice. (This does exclude my print titled Our Own Circus.)

For the rest of you shoppers.....One random buyer from 1-26 and 1-30 will be chosen to win a print of their choice. (exceptions are noted above) !! Winner will be chosen from the old fashioned means of drawing from a hat! Announced on 1-31-07 on my blog and on Etsy.

Bonus: If you are a shopping artist I'll feature you on my blog!!

Ready * Set*.....LET'S GO!!

No comments:

 
UA-7283460-7